The damage done to a premises after a fire can be widespread and devastating. Safeway have extensive experience in dealing with the aftermath of fires including complete environmental clean of all walls, ceilings, floors and the disposal of all fire-damaged materials.
What we do.
● Free site visit, works assessment and initial quote.
● Insurance and budgeting advice.
● Works and Safety Planning.
● Liaising with project designers, engineers and contractors (if required).
● Minimise disruption to business/works/home.
● Safe and timely removal and disposal of all hazardous materials.
The complexity of property loss or destruction due to fire damage is due to the unique behavior of smoke. A trained fire damage professional can survey the site to determine the extent to which fire, smoke, heat, and moisture has impacted on building materials and contents.
Safeway fire restoration professionals know that areas seemingly unaffected by fire damage are still a danger to homeowners. Smoke can penetrate within cavities of the structure, causing hidden damage and odor.
The knowledge we have of building systems helps us to investigate how far fire and smoke damage may have spread, assisting clients and insurance assessors to make the decisions necessary to bring these types of projects to the best possible conclusion.